Locating your business in Mills County provides you access to versatile and useful assistance programs. Our local Economic Development staff is available to assist you to determine programs and resources to help you in your site selection process. Learn more about assistance available for businesses in our region by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
State of Iowa IncentivesPlease visit the Iowa Economic Development Authority website for a comprehensive list of Iowa incentives and programs. Please visit IASourceLink.com, Iowa's one-stop shop connecting entrepreneurs and small businesses with resources across Iowa for success!
Specific Economic Incentives
- Tax Abatement
- Investment Tax Credit
- Research Activities Credit
- Refund of Sales/Use Taxes
- New Job Training Supplemental Credit
- Community Economic Betterment Account
- Tax Increment Financing (TIF)
- New Jobs & Job Training
- Job Training
- New Jobs Training Program Tax Credit
- High Quality New Jobs Program